Project Team Members
Adding People to a Project
Adding people to projects allows for easier communication with those who are directly involved in the project. Certain menus within a project, such as the RFI module, only displays project members.
Before Getting Started:
- Only users with Project or Company Manager roles can add people to a project.
- Adding a person to a project does not make them a user.
- Project Members can't log-in to TriBuild CM and view project information unless they are made a user.
How To Add People to Existing Project
- Select Project
- Select the team button from project menu
From the for screenshot below, note the following:
- Project Team members tab is located in the Project Setup section.
- Exisiting team members are located in left section
- People in the address book are located in the right section.
- Select the + icon next to the person's name to be added to project.
- Select - icon to remove someone from the project.
- Be sure to select Finish to save the changes.
- Selected people are added to or removed from the project.